We are looking for a capable, confident and client-focused individual who can drive projects from client acceptance to successful completion. This person will learn and champion DoubleDigit Sales’ Project Approach using their experience in aligning professional services teams to key milestones while maintaining a consultative approach to all interactions. This candidate is action-oriented, detailed and a strong communicator. The successful candidate has the ability to think on their feet, connect dots quickly and translate information to the appropriate stakeholders while working in a challenging, fast-paced, high performance environment.
The position is located in the Toronto office.
- Client Project Management: Initiate, plan and drive projects after client acceptance. This includes creating a milestone plan to meet key deliverables as laid out in the confirm of work, scheduling and supporting kick-off and research activities, managing training design and material creation process to ensure timely completion of quality product, coordinating all logistics for program deliveries including materials, equipment, presentations and facilitator preparation as well as being the primary contact for client during project while maintaining communication with DoubleDigit Sales team members. Apply 11 days/month to client billable work.
- DoubleDigit Sales Project Administration and Support: Maintain all operational processes and reporting related to effective project management. This includes maintaining the DoubleDigit Sales deliveries calendar and schedule, tracking and analyzing project profitability and accurately scheduling and managing project revenue.
- 3-5 years of business experience in a fast-paced professional services firm.
- Experience and proven success managing projects involving teams of people and client stakeholders.
- College or University degree.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent user of MS Office.
- Extremely client-focused with strong attention to detail
- Quick to connect dots and drive to clarity
- High personal work standards
- High sense of urgency and success-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting priorities
- Passion for learning with a strong desire for feedback
- A dedicated team player and collaborative mindset
- Manages client projects delivering high levels of client satisfaction within time and budget parameters.
- Manages project-related business administration with a high degree of detail and attention to accuracy and quality specifically as it relates to the management of client evaluation comments, project margins and project-revenue.
- Delivers 11 days of client billable time per month.
- Works effectively and collaboratively with DoubleDigit Sales team and client stakeholders to align and deliver against project expectations.
What DoubleDigit Sales Offers:
- A competitive salary
- Paid Training
- Development focused culture in entrepreneurial business with growth highly encouraged and coached.
- Comprehensive onboarding plan and graduation once you master the role
About DoubleDigit Sales:
DoubleDigit Sales helps sales leaders and salespeople perform better. As one of the top 20 sales training firms in North America, we offer practical customized sales training programs to drive the right kind of sales behaviors. Our clients realize dramatic and sustainable increases in Sales productivity, meeting activity, sales win rates and client experience ratings. For more information please visit www.doubledigitsales.com.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to Sylvia Celentano at email@example.com
We thank you for applying, but only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.