Client Success Story
Molson Coors is a multinational brewing company. They partnered with DoubleDigit Sales to create a systemic way to manage and drive sales.
“Our dozen strategic brands grew at three times industry growth. That’s a key indicator of the success of our work with DoubleDigit Sales.”
– Rick Tousaw, AVP
Regained Preferred Supplier Status
Improved Sales Consistency and Effectiveness
Consistent Sales and Coaching Methodology
- Volume and market share being eroded on all fronts
- Lack of consistent sales behaviors across the country
- Significant opportunity to improve upon existing sales processes and systems
- Relationship vs. solution orientation
Molson Canada’s sales organization has transformed itself through a strategy called Customer Preferred Supplier, by successfully ingraining the discipline of “The Molson Way of Selling and Managing” with DoubleDigit Sales’ involvement and support.
- The Molson Way to Sell – a consistent, disciplined approach to match sales objectives with customer needs, while improving conditions within business relationships.
- The Molson Way to Manage – developing people and delivering plan through active input and “In Market” coaching.
“What the Customer sees is that we’re getting better at what we do for them – probing and asking better questions, negotiating better. It’s done wonders for our selling skills.”
– Clay Bertrand, Sales Manager
Sales Culture Effectiveness Report