If you were not able to attend Selling Power’s Sales 2.0 Conference in Philadelphia, we’ve got you covered. This year’s event focused on the evolution of sales; and our CEO Kevin Higgins provided insight on how to increase sales team productivity and results.
Here are 7 of the many insights that were shared during the conference:
- Artificial intelligence is making headway in the sales space. Although technology is advising people, it is still people that control technology; therefore, investing in sales talent is still essential.
- Building trust is at the heart of a positive customer experience; 80-90% of that customer experience is defined by emotion. Is your customer experience consistent and adding value in a way that your customers care about?
- Now more than ever sales and marketing must be aligned. Account based marketing delivers more value and meaning to customers. Leveraging both functions in a coordinated way is critical for growth.
- We now know that 70% of a buyer’s journey begins online and 50% of sales go to the first salesperson to make contact. How quickly are your salespeople responding to leads?
- A sales enablement strategy is essential to revenue growth: 81% of sales organizations now have a strategy in place.
- Digital and human interactions are both equally important and matter at different points in the buyer’s journey.
- Research indicates that there is a higher chance of winning at craps in Las Vegas (49.4%) than the B2B closing rate for a forecasted deal (46.3%).
To access additional thoughts from the conference, including how we can help you improve your sales team’s performance, contact us. We’re here to help!